About Judith Goldberg
Who is Judith Goldberg?
Over 30 years of experience as a courtroom attorney and mediator of issues related to the divorce process. Judith Goldberg brings to her practice creative family law solutions, strategic planning, with compassion and results, to meet the needs of her clients to navigate through the most difficult of family law matters. She & her team work hard to make a difference and to advance her clients interest to achieve a result that can help them move forward and look hopefully to the future. Learn more about Judith Goldberg below!
Here is some important information about Judith Goldberg. She is admitted to practice law before the State Courts of Connecticut. Judith Goldberg is also licensed to practice law in the state Of New York.
Judith Goldberg is also a member of the:
- Federal District Court of Connecticut
- United States Supreme Court. She belongs to:
- Danbury, CT Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Council on Divorce Mediation
- New York Council on Divorce Mediation.
- She has served as a Special Master in the Superior Court of Connecticut.
- Judith is a certified divorce financial analyst.
In the State Of Florida, while Judith Goldberg does not practice law, she is a licensed divorce & family law mediator, licensed by the State Of Florida.
Because of her extensive law experience, if you are considering a divorce mediation, Judith Goldberg’s is a great choice. Her extensive experience as a licensed attorney in New York & Connecticut could be a very advantageous advantage in your case. Even though Judy Goldberg is not a practicing attorney in the State Of Florida, her experience is paramount.
Experienced Family Law Attorney
Judith Goldberg has extensive experience in every area of divorce & family law, including:
- Divorce Law
- Family Law
- Divorce & Family Mediation
- Child Custody Law
- Issues On Child Visitation
- Child Support Cases
- Violence/Orders Of Protection
- Divorce Financial Analysis
- Marital Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
She has received extensive training as a mediator and has acquired extensive experience in this field, serving clients in Broward & Palm County, Florida, Connecticut and New York. Her offices are conveniently located for clients in Connecticut at 36 Mill Plain Road, Suite 307, Danbury, Connecticut, and 2385 NW Executive Center Drive, Boca Raton, FL , by appointment.