Open/Close Menu Divorce & Family Law - Divorce Mediation

Stopped Paying Child Support? Has your ex stopped paying child support? Unfortunately, in some situations, a former spouse who is the non-custodial parent of your children may stop paying child support. Luckily, there are things that can be done about this situation. When a client informs me that their ex-spouse has stopped paying child support,…

Judith Goldberg, Attorney & Mediator.   Connect With Judith

© 2017 Judith M. Goldberg - Designed and Developed by ClickVantage, Inc.