Interested In The Law Profession? Our Firm Would Like To Help You!
$500 Scholarship Offer from Judith M. Goldberg, Esq.
Judith Goldberg is a leading Connecticut divorce attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the field. From the beginning, she has seen an urgent need for attorneys who bring compassion, thorough knowledge of the law and a high drive for achieving positive results to this branch of the legal world. At the same time, she fully understands the importance of being able to keep up with continual changes in family law as they apply to families during such difficult times in their lives.
Laws are constantly evolving with clients’ issues becoming ever more complex. Because of this, the legal realm is in dire need of new attorneys who are capable of bringing proficiency and determination to the ongoing pursuit of justice. In light of this development, Judith Goldberg is proud to announce her $500 scholarship program geared toward students interested in entering the legal field.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must be enrolled in a pre-law program at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Those interested must submit an original essay to Judith M. Goldberg, Attorney at Law
About the Essay
Students seeking a law degree should compile an essay ranging from 1,000 to 1,500 words explaining why they want to become a lawyer. Details about personal experiences with the legal system or those of friends and family members are welcome. Feel free to include specifics on how you feel the system may have succeeded or fallen short in such instances.
- Submit essay, proof of enrollment as a full-time student, recent academic results and contact information to email@example.com.
- Entries must be received by May 31, 2019.
- The scholarship recipient will be chosen by June 15, 2019 and will be contacted via email.
- Should the winner not respond by June 30, 2019, a new recipient will be chosen.
- Direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your essay and required information here.