• As children grow and situations change, there may be a need for modifications after a divorce court order is issued
  • Parties can make changes without going back to court. Flexibility and compromise are key in helping to accommodate the changing needs of children and parents
  • If the parties cannot come to an agreement, re-litigation is necessary to change the court order. This is known as a post-judgement modification. If this situation occurs, it is important to speak with an experienced family law attorney

This informational video is provided by Judith Goldberg an experienced Danbury, Connecticut Divorce Process Lawyer. Click here to contact us for a free initial consultation.

Judith Goldberg, Attorney & Mediator.   Connect With Judith

© 2017 Law Offices of Judith Goldberg - 36 Mill Plain Road, Suite 307 Danbury, CT 06811 - THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. These materials have been prepared by The Law Offices of Judith Goldberg for general informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Every case is unique. The information contained in this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship nor is it intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Website User should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel. This website constitutes Attorney Advertising. Website managed by ClickVantage, Inc.